(Jerry Lewis Cinema, Jerry Lewis Cinema, Cinema West, Cinema West)
1185 Glendale Drive
Salt Lake City, Utah 84104
(1971 - 1986)
City, county, and state officials, civic clubs and social groups received special invitations to opening ceremonies on 14 April 1971. Mrs. M. Byron Fisher, a former Mrs. America from Utah was a special guest for the event.2
The theater was built by Brent J. Hancock, a former sales executive, and Lloyd R. Hunt, a retired Richfield farmer. It was originally part of the Jerry Lewis franchise, but was later known as the Glendale Theater.
1. "Glendale Plaza To Receive New Theater", Salt Lake Tribune , 27 March 1971 , Page 17
2. "'Jerry Lewis Cinema' to Open in S.L.", Salt Lake Tribune , 15 April 1971 , Page A15