The historic Villa Theatre opened in 1949, showing the black and white film "Prince of Foxes." In 1961 the Villa became the only theater in Utah to show Cinerama. The theater closed 18 February 2003 and has been renovated as a beautiful rug gallery.
In 1929, a movie and dance hall was located on the southeast corner of 2nd North and 2nd West. The frame building had a single story.
1. Sanborn Fire Insurance Map, 1929